- Formerly High Street Cafe and Play Centre
- Deceptively Spacious Premises Offering Flexible Usage
- Ground floor seating for Approx 70
- Professional Catering Kitchen area
- First Floor Function Room
- First Floor Office
- Serving area
- Rear Public entrance from Car Park
- Private Parking to the rear
- NAV £22,400 (Approx. £12,000 PA)
Formerly a Cafe with Childrens soft play area and fuction rooms, 101-103 High Street offers a great opportunity to for anyone looking for a large modern space on the High Street. The first floor offers a versatile function room with kitchen that can provide additional income through a variety of uses.
To fully appreciate the full potential of this opportunity we would highly recommend a viewing.
Further details available for genuinely interested parties.
Cafe 60′ x 21′ (18.29m x 6.40m) Accessed from High Street this area provides seating for 70. There is a serve behind counter with display, coffee making facilities and storage, off this is the Kitchen
Kitchen 18’1 x 7’9 (5.51m x 2.36m) Fully fitted Professional Catering Kitchen.
Play Area 34′ 0 x 25′ 0 (10.36m x 7.62m) Secure access to car park.
Function Room 33′ x 68′ 11 (10.06m x 21.00m) Bright and airy private function room overlooking High Street, currently used for Children’s parties.
Toilets Male and Female Toilets.
Office 21′ x 12′ (6.40m x 3.66m) Office space
Kitchen 21′ x 11’5 (6.40m x 3.48m) Kitchen, prep area.