- Attractive extended Semi-Detached property
- Cul-de-sac location within popular residential area
- Will appeal to potential purchasers from first time buyers to families
- Living room with open fire leading to dining room
- Fitted modern kitchen
- Conservatory leading to level back garden in lawn and patio area
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows, guttering and Soffits
- Front garden in lawn
- Driveway in tarmac with parking for 2 cars
- In close proximity to many amenities including Ashbury shops
- Early viewing recommended
37 Carlton Heights is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within this popular residential area in close proximity to many amenities, including leading local schools, shops, Bangor Grammar School and Bloomfield Shopping Centre.
This semi-detached house has been built to a high standard with a conservatory extension to the rear, providing additional accommodation and giving the property a wide-ranging appeal to a host of potential different purchasers from first time buyers right through to the retired. The property comprises living room with open fire, fitted kitchen, dining/family room, and a conservatory. Upstairs the home is further enhanced by three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Outside there is an easily maintained front garden in lawn, tarmac driveway with ample parking for cars and rear garden (lawn and patio) with excellent degree of privacy and southerly aspect. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, guttering and soffits.
Entrance Hall PVC door, wood laminate flooring, understair storage
Living Room 12’6 x 14’1 (3.81m x 4.29m)
Dining Room 8’10 x 11’2 (2.69m x 3.40m)
Kitchen 9′ 6 x 11′ 2 (2.90m x 3.40m)
Conservatory 11’6 x 11’2 (3.51m x 3.40m)
Bedroom 1 10’2 x 9’2 (3.10m x 2.79m)
Bedroom 2 11’2 x 11’10 (3.40m x 3.61m)
Bedroom 3 8’10 x 13’9 (2.69m x 4.19m)
Enclosed rear garden with a mix of paving, grass and shrubs. To th front there is is a driveway and garden laid in lawn.